Equipment Options for Municipalities and Government Agencies
Government pricing available, Special rates for maintenance programs, Accommodations for budget requirements
Runnion Equipment can satisfy all of your equipment needs for telescoping and articulating cranes.
Runnion Equipment service department is staffed with factory trained technicians who diagnose and repair your machines quickly and correctly–on time and in budget. We also offer mobile repair units equipped for fast, on-site repairs and emergency service.
Runnion Equipment has a multimillion dollar parts inventory to deliver your parts as quickly as possible. If it's not in stock, we'll locate the part through our extensive network of parts resources.
National Crane Boom Trucks
- 20 models available
- 8 – 60 ton rated lift capacity
- Main boom length up to 161'
- Max. tip height with jib up to 201'
- 44 models available
- Capacity at 10' from 970 lb – 63,050 lb
- Max. hydraulic reach from 10' – 73'
- Capacity max. reach from 595 lb – 8,770 lb
Dur-A-Lift Aerial Lifts
- 23 models available
- Working height up to 57'
- Side reach up to 33' 6”
Elliott Aerial Lifts and Digger Derricks
- Working heights of 45' to 215'
- Diggers with up to 20,000 ft/lb of torque at 44' radius
Stellar Service Cranes and Mechanics Trucks
- Up to 14,000# Capacity
- Horizontal reach to 30'
- Lightweight aluminum bodies available
“Runnion Equipment is a wonderful company to work with. The Village of Broadview has been renting a Hi-Ranger bucket truck from them for the last four years. The prices are great and the customer service is outstanding.”
Matthew Ames – Broadview Public Works Department