Equipment for the Electrical Contracting Industry
Bucket trucks, aerial lifts, and cranes designed for electrical contractors.
Dur-A-Lift Bucket Trucks
- Versatile – Insulated and non-insulated units available with working heights from 34’ to 67’
- Rental Fleet – ANSI and DOT certified ready to go to work
Elliott HiReach Aerial Work Trucks
- Work heights – Work 140’ in the air without a jib or test weights
- Auger Units – Up to 20,000 ft-lb of torque and 36” flighting available
- Office in the Sky – Air and electric, welding leads, work lights, in-basket jibs, and more. Customize the truck to your job needs.
National Crane Boom Trucks
- Powerful – Crane capacities from 10 tons to 60 tons
- Uptime – Backed by Runnion Equipment’s $1,000,000 parts inventory, our factory-trained technicians keep you working
- Flexible – Add attachments such as two-person baskets and jibs