Skip to main content
The Top 10 reasons to get the Runnion Advantage
1 NEW EQUIPMENT designed for your needs
- OSHA certified for one year
- Free crane safety class for your operator
- Access to the best financing deals in the industry
2 USED EQUIPMENT OSHA certified
- Wide selection, always changing
3 A RENTAL FLEET ready to work
- All rental units are OSHA certified
- Emergency rentals as quickly as 60 minutes
- Test a crane by renting, then convert to a purchase
4 LICENSE AND TITLE with purchase
- As a registered dealer, we handle all licensing and title requirements.
5 FIELD SALESMEN
- Our salesmen visit you at your location to understand your needs, so you can select the equipment best suited to your business.
6 ELITE DEALER AWARD from National Crane
- Factory trained technicians
- Over $750,000 in parts inventory, 24 hour delivery
- Emergency service at your jobsite
7 CRANE SEMINARS for safety and maintenance
- Crane safety classes twice a year include crane set-up, ground conditions, and how to read a load chart.
- Free maintenance seminars twice a year with maintenance procedures, tips and tricks of the trade
8 WARRANTY SERVICES
- We schedule warranty repairs one month prior to the warranty expiration.
- Discounted rental fees during service for warranty repairs
- We notify the manufacturer when you purchase a new, used, or rental crane, so you receive all warranty notifications directly.
9 SPECIAL SERVICES while your crane is serviced
- Borrow our Chase Car when you drop off your crane. It’s free!
- We’ll pick up and drop off your crane for a nominal charge.
10 FAMILY OWNED since 1975
- Pat Runnion is active in the daily business as CEO.
- Former president of the National Crane Dealer Council, Pat can voice your concerns to the highest levels of the Manitowoc Corporation.
Contact us today!