Runnion is one of National Crane's original dealers dating back to the Waverly, Nebraska days. From the 8 ton 300C model to the new NBT55 swing cab boom truck, National Crane sets the standard for truck-mounted, hydraulic cranes.
- The PALFINGER knuckle-boom loading crane is the world market leader in the knuckle-boom product with close to 150 models. In the world market for hydraulic knuckle-boom cranes, the PALFINGER Group is regarded as the technology leader.
- Runnion Equipment Company is an authorized dealer for the Epsilon line of cranes from Palfinger
- Nobody has built more hydraulic cranes over the past 50 years than Tadano. Runnion Equipment Company is a Tadano Boom Truck Dealer in Illinois, Wisconsin and Indiana.
- The Manitex family includes Manitex Boom Trucks, SkyCrane Aerial Platforms and Sign Cranes as well as USTC Trolley Boom Products.
- Runnion Equipment Company is your Chicagoland Trail King Dealer. Trail King Industries, Inc., is the only equipment trailer manufacturer in the country with a complete line of trailers for the construction, transportation, and industrial markets.
- Elliott HiReach telescoping aerial workplatforms and cranes allow you to do more with just a single machine
- Runnion Equipment Company is proud to be a Dur-A-Lift dealer. Dur-A-Lift, Inc. manufactures world class telescoping and articulating aerial personnel and material handling lifts for many needs.